Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
You can make a meal of these potatoes. They are stuffed with healthy vegetables which are sauced with your choice of pasta sauces. The recipe suggests either Ragu Toasted Garlic Parmesan Pasta Sauce or Ragu Double Cheddar Pasta Sauce. I haven't made these yet, but I do love stuffed potatoes so it won't be long! Cooking tiime assumes you will bake the potatoes. If you microwave, the cooking time will be about 10 minutes
- 1 (17 ounce) jarragu cheese creations pasta sauce (see above)
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen assorted fresh vegetables, cooked and drained
- 6 large baking potatoes, unpeeled and baked
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2-quart sauucepan, heat the pasta sauce. Stir in cooked vegetables; heat through.
- Cut a lengthwise slice from top of each potato. Lightly mash pulp in each potato. Evenly spoon sauce mixture onto each potato. Sprinkle, if desired, with black pepper.