Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Detox with this vegan stir fry from Dr. Alejandro Junger!
Make and share this Vegetable Stir Fry With Quinoa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 rutabaga, cut into thin half-moons
- 4 kale leaves, destemmed, roughly chopped
- 2 cups snow peas, cut in half on the bias or 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free tamari
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashews, chopped
- Make sure everything is chopped and grated and ready to go.
- In a small jar or bowl, mix together the ginger, vinegar, fish sauce, and 1 tablespoon sesame oil, then set aside.
- Heat a large wok, or saute pan and add the other 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Once the oil is hot, add the rutabega moons and broccoli and cook, stirring frequently, for 5-8 minutes. Add the celery and kale, continuing to mix until kale is wilted. Stir in the water chestnuts and quinoa, add the sauce and continue to toss until everything is well combined.
- Topped with chopped cashews. Serve and enjoy!