Detox with this vegan stir fry from Dr. Alejandro Junger!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 rutabaga, cut into thin half-moons
- 4 kale leaves, destemmed, roughly chopped
- 2 cups snow peas, cut in half on the bias or 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free tamari
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews, chopped
- 1Make sure everything is chopped and grated and ready to go.
- 2In a small jar or bowl, mix together the ginger, vinegar, fish sauce, and 1 tablespoon sesame oil, then set aside.
- 3Heat a large wok, or saute pan and add the other 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Once the oil is hot, add the rutabega moons and broccoli and cook, stirring frequently, for 5-8 minutes. Add the celery and kale, continuing to mix until kale is wilted. Stir in the water chestnuts and quinoa, add the sauce and continue to toss until everything is well combined.
- 4Topped with chopped cashews. Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Stir Fry With Quinoa
Serving Size: 1 (639 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 768.1
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 291.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar