Recipe by limecat
This dish is virtually fat free as it uses no oil, and so nice and easy (especially if you have a wonder grocer who makes up stir-fry mixes for you)! Just put it all together and enjoy with extra dried chilli for that spice factor! Very healthy and great with chicken too!
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 100 g broccoli
- 100 g cauliflower
- 50 g mushrooms
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 red capsicums, sliced
- 125 g red cabbage, sliced
- 125 g snow peas
- 50 g sweet baby corn
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat water in wok or non-stick frypan and stir-fry crushed garlic and carrot over high heat, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add all other veges (cut the broccoli and cauliflower into florets)and stir-fry until just tender.
- Stir in sweet chilli sauce.
- Scatter with cashews and serve with steamed rice or cooked noodles.
- Notes for Variation: For a chicken stir-fry, add 2 thinly sliced chicken fillets at the same time as the carrot.
- For more spice, add a teaspoon of chopped dried chilli or 1/4 tsp of chilli powder at the time you add the crushed garlic and carrot - watch out, it is hot!