Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Swanson. I found this in Better Homes & Gardens. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 1 cup Swanson chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut vegetables (broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, baby carrots and sliced celery)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, root grated or 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Stir the broth, cornstarch and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat the oil in a 10"-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables, ginger root and garlic and stir-fry until they're tender-crisp.
- Add the broth mixture to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds, if desired.