This is from Swanson. I found this in Better Homes & Gardens. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Swanson chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut vegetables (broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, baby carrots and sliced celery)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, root grated or 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1Stir the broth, cornstarch and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- 2Heat the oil in a 10"-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables, ginger root and garlic and stir-fry until they're tender-crisp.
- 3Add the broth mixture to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 331.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: