Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick saute of fresh vegetables which are tender and crispy. Pleasing to the eye and tasty on the tongue!
- canola cooking spray or canola oil
- 1⁄2 diced yellow onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic (jar)
- 1 cup chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 yellow squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup green cabbage, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus
- 8 ounces tofu (extra firm)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- Rinse and cut up all the vegetables.
- Slice tofu into bite-sized pieces and drain in a sieve.
- Lightly spray or oil the fry pan with Canola oil/spray and place the pan over medium high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and saute for 3 minutes; do not let them burn.
- Add remaining vegetables but save the asparagus for last.
- Add chicken bouillion and cooking wine.
- Cover fry pan.
- Stir frequently and cook until desired tenderness.
- Create a circle in the middle of the pan by pushing the vegetables aside.
- Drop in the tofu and turn as needed.
- Add asparagus and sprinkle herbs over the vegetables.