Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A family favourite. Adding other vegetables is always a good option but changes the cooking time. I use Walnut oil as it is a good source of Omega 3. Olive oil or sesame oil would be fine.
- 200 g egg noodles
- 100 g small broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 100 g savoy cabbage, cut into strips
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- Cook the noodles as directed on the packet, sieve and rinse with cold water.
- Stir in 1/2 tbls of oil and 2 tbls of soy sauce.
- Leave to stand.
- Part boil the brocolli.
- Heat the remaining oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Add all of the vegetables and stir-fry on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles and the remaning soy sauce.
- Heat and serve.