Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Add some chicken or beef to this if you like.
Make and share this Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 cups cut up vegetables
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In bowl mix broth, cornstarch, soy sauce and ginger until smooth; set aside.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add vegetables and garlic powder and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
This was very easy and tasty! Thank you for the great recipe. This is the kind of thing that you can make at the last minute with stuff usually on hand. :)