My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 sprigs spinach leaves (palak)
- 5 stalks of the leaves just below cauliflower
- 2 -3 sprigs coriander leaves
- 1 bunch spring onion
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 piece ginger, peeled and crushed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/4 dried red chili, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon oil or 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1Clean any fibrous threads from the stems.
- 2Chop the vegetables into thin slanted slivers.
- 3Heat oil in a pan.
- 4Add ginger and garlic.
- 5Saute for a minute.
- 6Add vegetables.
- 7Stir fry till tender.
- 8Add water and bring to a boil.
- 9Mix cornflour in 1/2 cup cold water.
- 10Add to soup, stirring continuously till it comes back to a boil.
- 11Add the chilli, sugar, salt, soya sauce and boil till thickened like cornsoup.
- 12Serve fresh and piping hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Stems Soup
Serving Size: 1 (829 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 319.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: