1/1 Photo of Vegetable Spiral Sticks
weekend cooker's Note:
Great for parties, dinners, or an appetizer..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut carrots lengthwise into quarters.
- 2In a large skillet, bring 2 inches of water to a boil.
- 3Add carrots, and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Add asparagus, and cook for 2-3 minutes longer.
- 5Drain and rinse with cold water, and pat dry.
- 6Cut each piece of breadstick dough in half, and roll each bpiece into a 7 inch rope.
- 7Wrap one rope in a spiral around each vegetable.
- 8Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray, and tuck ends of dough under vegetables to secure.
- 9Brush with egg white.
- 10Combine cheese and oregano, and sprinkle over sticks.
- 11Bake at 375 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Spiral Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 24.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated breadstick dough