Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple, delicious, filling and really easy for when you want to warm yourself up for the winter months without spending three hours in the kitchen to create a similiarly amazing soup.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add leek and celery and cook for 3-4 minutes or until leek has softened.
- Add stock, creamed corn and squash, stir to combine. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low, simmer, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and pepper, remove from heat, stir until spinach has wilted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
I was searching for a low-cal soup and made this one today. I added a tsp of "club house" Spicy Spagetti Seasoning, and used the immersion blender to puree/thicken the soup. Both my daughter and I had seconds. I also portioned off two "left-overs" for lunch the next day. After a winter of "over-indulging" this fit the bill for us, thanks!