Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Still perfecting this...
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 cups beef broth
- 4 cups water
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups macaroni
- 4 small potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Saute onions and garlic in olive oil, add liquids, bouillon cubes and potatoes, bring to a boil. Add thawed vegetables, return to boil, add macaroni, boil until macaroni is tender.