Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A light soup full of tasty veggies. Best if made with vegetables picked at their prime!
- 1 leek, white part chopped and some of the greens sliced
- 15 baby carrots, chopped
- 1⁄4 large white onion
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3 small red potatoes, cubed, with skins
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable pasta, any shape (I like radiatore.)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- sea salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- Boil 1.5-2 quarts water. Add carrots, onion, garlic, and leek greens. Boil for 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes, zucchini, and pasta. Cook 10 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, salt, and pepper, cook an additional 5 minutes, and serve!