Recipe by *hello*
This has been a family favorite for years. Very easy to prepare, also.
Top Review by Husker Fan
Great recipe! I didn't have baking potatos in the house, so I used the canned sliced new potatos and didn't drain them. Worked great. I also added frozen sliced carrots and frozen cut okra. My kids loved it. Seasoned also with salt and served with oyster crackers. So easy to put together! Thanks a bunch!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All
- 1 (32 ounce) can tomato juice
- 3 potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and dice potatoes.
- Place in large pot with water.
- (Just enough to cover potatoes).
- Let boil until potatoes are done.
- Brown ground beef in skillet w/chopped onion; drain then add to the potatoes.
- Open and drain juices from all canned vegetables except corn.
- Then add corn, green beans, and veg-all to potatoes.
- Add tomato juice last.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 45 minutes.