Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is very close to my mom's vegetable soup recipe.
Make and share this Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Sautee ground beef and onion with a little oil.
- When the ground beef is brown and the onion is soft, drain off the grease.
- Add the chicken broth, carrots and tomato sauce.
- Simmer for 45 minute
- Add the chopped cabbage, potatoes, garlic powder, and italian seasoning. Add salt and pepper to suit your tastes.
- Simmer until the cabbage is tender.