Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious & healthy vegetable soup. A slight variation on the recipe from undressedskeleton.tumblr.com.
- 1 large sweet potato, Skinned and Boiled
- 1 large onion, Chopped
- 1 1⁄2 garlic cloves, Minced
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 16 ounces dry mixed beans, Hydrated
- 3 large celery ribs, Chopped
- 3 large carrots, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bamboo shoot, Drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- After all the vegetables are sliced add to a skillet with olive oil. Cook on medium low for 10 minutes.
- Add vegetables, beans, and water to a stove pot on medium.
- Add all seasoning until your taste preference is reached.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add more salt and pepper for taste.
Best vegetable soup I ever had.