- 1 large onion (rough chop)
- 2 1⁄2 cups carrots (rough chop)
- 7 cups broccoli spears (rough chop)
- 2 cups bell peppers (rough chop)
- 1 cup snow peas (rough chop)
- 6 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 15 cups water
- 2 ounces egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Add water to a large soupe pot.
- introduce the veggies cubes have the water come to a boil.
- All the while you are chopping the veggies. add them to the boiling water then reduce to a simmer.
- When vegetable are soft add noodles then turn off let stand for a few minutes then serve.