Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
vegetable dish, side dish, baked potato accompaniment
- 1 1⁄2 cups button mushrooms
- 2 large onions
- 2 large green peppers
- 2 -3 medium zucchini
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Start w/ large skillet melt two slices of butter and brown your onions.
- Next add more butter and saute your bell peppers.
- Last add more butter and grill your zucchini.
- After each vegetable has been cooked put into a seperate dish and you can layer.
- Lastly clean out pan and grill mushrooms in butter and don't forget to season each batch with seasonings according to taste.
- When mushrooms have finished cooking sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garlic if you wish.