Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is a great combination of different vegetables and spices as well as butter 'n cheese... easy to make.
- 10 slices bread
- coriander and green chili paste
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 potatoes, sliced (boiled)
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 beets, sliced (boiled)
- tomato ketchup
- salt and pepper
- you can also add mushrooms or jalapenos or olive
- Apply butter on one side of bread.
- Then apply coriander and green chili paste on bread slice.
- Put slices of all the vegetables and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Shred some cheese on it.
- Put other bread slice on it n serve it with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise.
- You can make roasted sandwich too.