Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Makes 12. Perfect addition to an Indian style menu. Easy to prepare and fun to eat.
Make and share this Vegetable Samosas recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes and carrots until tender; drain and lightly mash.
- Add peas to potatoes and carrots.
- Set aside to cool.
- Heat pan on medium.
- Add oil and spices, cook for 3-4 minutes until garlic is cooked (ensure spices don't burn).
- Add spices to vegetables and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 400°C.
- Remove one sheet of phylo dough from package and place on parchment paper; spray with cooking spray.
- Place another sheet of phylo dough on top of first and spray with cooking spray; cut into three strips.
- Place a large spoonful of vegetable mixture into corner of one strip; fold into triangle. Continue folding in triangle until complete. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray and cover with wet towel to prevent from drying.
- Continue method until 12 samosas are made. Place in oven for 10 - 12 minutes, turning once.
- Serve with chutney of choice.