1 hr 30 mins
Michelle (Chef #632056)'s Note:
Samosas are a snack from India. They are also a delicious party food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour with salt and make soft dough using a little bit of water. Set aside for 30 - 40 minutes.
- 2Heat oil in pan and season with mustard and cumin seeds. Also add chopped green chilies and onions. Fry them until they turn golden in color.
- 3Add turmeric, mashed potatoes, salt and fry well for a few minutes. Sprinkle some lemon juice, mix well and remove from heat.
- 4Make small balls from the dough, roll into thin chapati shape. Cut the Chapati into two halves with a knife.
- 5In each half, place the above curry. Roll into triangle shape and seal the edges with water.
- 6Deep-fry in hot oil until they are golden brown in color. Serve hot with any chutney.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Samosas
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: