Prep 30 mins
Cook 24 hrs
An easy, different vegetable salad. Great for picnics and potlucks. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (16 ounce) can shoe peg corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can baby lima beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can baby green peas
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Drain canned veggies and add celery, green pepper and onion.
- Boil oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper until sugar is melted.
- Pour over drained vegetables and refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
- Stir about every hour for first 4 to 5 hours.
Can use a multitude of different vegetables....