Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Pasta in a creamy cheesy sauce. Very good.
- 2 1⁄2 cups rotini pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen mixed vegetables (, broccoli type)
- 1 can broccoli cheese soup
- 1 (3 ounce) container cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook rotini per instructions, adding vegetables for last 5 minutes.
- Drain into a collander.
- In pan stir soup into cream cheese.
- Add milk, parmesan, mustard and pepper.
- Heat on low until cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add rotini and vegetables.
- Heat through.
This was a nice combination of creamy cheese flavoring and vegetables. My extremely picky 2 year old ate it up which makes it a hit for me.