Recipe by School Chef
You can use any type of vegetables you like. But I use asparagus and wild mushrooms
- 32 ounces college inn white wine & herb broth
- 1 cup wild mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup fresh asparagus
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broth to boiling and set aside.
- Saute' Mushrooms and oinions in oil until tender.
- Add Rice and cook about 2 minutes until silghtly brown.
- Add 1 cup hot broth to rice mixture.
- Cook stirring constantly until broth is almost absorbed
- Add asparagus.
- Continue adding remaining broth until all absorbed and rice is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesean cheese.