- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can Veg-All
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat 1 minute.
- Add green pepper, garlic powder, basil leaves, black pepper, and rice.
- Cook and stir until rice is browned and green pepper is tender-crisp.
- Stir in chicken broth.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Veg-All.
- Cover and cook 10 more minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed.