Recipe by Lizzybob
This is a yummy dish that's a meal in itself. It's a "clean out the refrigerator" kind of meal.
- 1 box uncle bens instant wild rice
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- cut up vegetables (I use an onion, zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms)
- olive oil
- cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute vegetables in olive oil.
- Stir in tomato sauce-cook until veggies are soft.
- Add box of rice and a little water.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Add seasoning envelope from box of rice.
- When rice is cooked, put it all in a casserole dish.
- Cover with grated cheese and broil until bubbly.