Recipe by Mom to all
The original recipe came from Everyday with Rachael Ray and we added and changed a few things.
- 1 lb egg noodles, cooked
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 large carrots, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- salt & pepper
- 4 small zucchini, diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook egg noodles to package directions, drain and reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high eat.
- Add carrots, onion. garlic, salt and pepper and cook stirring until vegetables are crisp tender. About 7 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cream, bring to a boil, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in tarragon.
- Add pasta, reserved cooking water, and toasted pecans. Toss and enjoy.