Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 whole mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- to taste black pepper, Freshly ground
- 48 eggless pot-sticker shells
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, and garlic in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the mixture is somewhat dry. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the tomato mixture, spinach, cottage cheese, and basil in a large bowl. Add pepper to taste
- On a cutting board, lay out a single layer of pot-sticker shells. Using a pastry brush, moisten the edges with water. Place 1 tablespoon of the spinach mixture onto the center of each shell. Cover with a second pot-sticker shell and press the edges together with a fork to seal. Repeat with remaining shells.
- Cook the ravioli in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with pasta sauce.