1/1 Photo of Vegetable Quiche Cups to Go
South Beach Diet phase 1. I've seen many variations, however this recipe is verbatim from the book. Quiche cups can be frozen and reheated in the microwave. Any combination of vegetables and reduced fat cheeses may be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Microwave spinach for 2 1/2 minutes on high. Drain excess liquid.
- 3Line a 12-cup muffin pan with foil baking cups. Spray the cups with cooking spray.
- 4Combine the egg substitute, cheese, peppers, onions, and spinach in a bowl. Mix well.
- 5Divide evenly among muffin cups.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Quiche Cups to Go
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 191.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 9.7 g