Recipe by Kevin Young
Just a basic recipe, you can change just about anything except the milk and eggs. Whatever cheese you like, bacon is also good to add.
Top Review by Gladys58
This was wonderful Kevin. I made it as written and we thought it tasted delicious. This is a very versatile recipe and will try adding some different things next time. But as it stands this quiche recipe is well seasoned and made a great brunch entree. Very easy to prepare also. Thanks.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 large mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions, peppers, and mushrooms in one tbsp butter or margarine over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, toss cheese and flour together.
- Combine eggs, milk and seasoning and mix together.
- Add cheese and vegetables to egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour into greased pie dish and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 30-45 minutes before serving.
- Serve with orange slices and toast.