Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Just a basic recipe, you can change just about anything except the milk and eggs. Whatever cheese you like, bacon is also good to add.
- Saute onions, peppers, and mushrooms in one tbsp butter or margarine over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, toss cheese and flour together.
- Combine eggs, milk and seasoning and mix together.
- Add cheese and vegetables to egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour into greased pie dish and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 30-45 minutes before serving.
- Serve with orange slices and toast.
This was wonderful Kevin. I made it as written and we thought it tasted delicious. This is a very versatile recipe and will try adding some different things next time. But as it stands this quiche recipe is well seasoned and made a great brunch entree. Very easy to prepare also. Thanks.
Just right! I added more veggies with great results. I loved how quick and simple this recipe was to make and didn't miss the crust a bit. It sliced perfectly. I'll be making this again and experiment with the ingredients. Thanks for sharing this keeper recipe.
This quiche was tasty, easy to make, and best of all for us, easy to turn into a gluten-free dish since there's no crust. We subbed gluten-free flour and 1/2 tsp xanthan gum, which worked just fine. We'll definitely be serving this up again!