1/4 Photos of vegetable quiche
Kevin Young's Note:
Just a basic recipe, you can change just about anything except the milk and eggs. Whatever cheese you like, bacon is also good to add.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions, peppers, and mushrooms in one tbsp butter or margarine over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 2While vegetables are cooking, toss cheese and flour together.
- 3Combine eggs, milk and seasoning and mix together.
- 4Add cheese and vegetables to egg mixture and mix well.
- 5Pour into greased pie dish and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 6Let stand 30-45 minutes before serving.
- 7Serve with orange slices and toast.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for vegetable quiche
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.4
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 283.6 mg
- Sodium 759.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 24.9 g