Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Another great picnic food- Very filling and will keep you smiling all through the picnic!
- 100 g maida flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup diced panir
- 1 red capsicums or 1 carrots or 1 baby corn or 1 broccoli, chopped
- 4 -6 spinach leaves, boiled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 250 ml cream
- 125 g grated processed cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 150C degrees degrees.
- Take a bowl and mix the first four ingredients in it to make a dough with the help of your fingers.
- Now use a rolling pin to shape it like a roti.
- Take a mould and apply some butter on it (just like how you grease a cake tin).
- Roll the dough on the rolling pin.
- Now, unroll it on the mould such that it fills up the mould.
- Use your fingers and thumb to press it down from all sides.
- Keep aside.
- Now mix the oil, paneer, capsicum, spinach, white pepper powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Preparation of custard---------.
- Take a bowl.
- Mix the eggs, cream, cheese, salt and white pepper powder in it.
- Mix till all the ingredients are well combined.
- Now take the prepared mould.
- Put the panwwe-capsicum filling in it.
- Put the custard filling over this.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve once done!