Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Makes for a good breakfast for those that are trying to maintain the South Beach diet.
- 10 ounces spinach, frozen, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheese, reduced fat
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Microwave spinach on high for 2.5 minutes.
- Put 12 baking cups in a muffin pan.
- Spray cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread into muffin cups evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.