Prep 35 mins
Cook 45 mins
Its yummy when your really hungry and can be had for breakfast or with evening tea too! Its heaven just a bite away!
- 2 cups mixed vegetables, cut into small pieces (potatoes, carrots, beans and peas)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) packet puff pastry
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- Keep the pastry sheet at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and ginger paste and fry.
- Add all the vegetables and fry.
- Add the masala powder.
- Cook without adding water.
- Add salt and lemon juice once the vegetables are done.
- Add corriander leaves.
- Slightly roll the pastry sheet.
- Cut it into the desired size rectangles.
- Keep the mixture in the middle.
- Seal the front with a little water.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenhit until the outer layer is golden brown.
- Serve hot!