1/8 Photos of Vegetable-Puff-Pastry-Muffins
Very easy and quick to make muffin. Whenever I brought this to a party I was asked for the recipe so I think there are a lot of people who actually like this type of muffin very much. You can prepare this recipe with all kinds of fillings (vegetables, fish and meat as well). Just try them out and find the one you like best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C; grease your muffin pan.
- 2Cook the mixed vegetables until just tender.
- 3In a big bowl mix cream, 50 g cheese, flour and eggs. Season to taste. Add the veggies.
- 4Cut the puff pastry sheets in half. Stretch them a bit and line each muffin mold with one half.
- 5Fill with the veggie-mixture and then press together the tops of the puff pastry so that you get little packets in which the veggies are enclosed. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable-Puff-Pastry-Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (809 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.4
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.2 g