Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very good combonation of vegetables makes up this recipe that comes from Better Homes & Gardens.
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced summer squash
- 1 cup packaged peeled baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl combine 1 tablespoon of the chicken broth, the mustard, olive oil,and vinegar.
- set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat.
- Add the squash, carrots, and sweet pepper to hot skillet, Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until nearly tender.
- Add broccoli and the remaining 2 tablespoons chicken broth to squash mixture.
- Cover and cook about 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Stir in the mustard mixture; heat through.
- To serve, transfer vegetable mixture to serving bowl; sprinkle with parsely.
Very good mix of vegetables which we enjoyed. We will be having this again during the summer months when vegetables are at their peak. Thanks for sharing!