Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- nonstick spray coating
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced summer squash
- 1 cup peeled baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- In a small bowl combine 1 Tbs of the chicken broth, the mustard, olive oil, and vinegar.
- Set aside.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick coating.
- Preheat the skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir squash, carrots, and sweet pepper in hot skillet about 5 minutes or until nearly tender.
- Add broccoli and remaining chicken broth to skillet.
- Cook, covered, about 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Stir in the mustard mixture; heat through.
- To serve, sprinkle with parsley.