Recipe by SmoochTheCook
Here's my absolute comfort food! Other than the bisquick, it adds a lot of vitamins and fills you up. I took a few recipes from here and from my past cooking experiences and combined them to make a final product. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- 75 g green beans
- 28 g onions, chopped
- 60 g corn
- 40 g carrots, diced
- 50 g baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Put soup into a casserole dish and stir, adding milk a little at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Add vegetables, stirring to blend well.
- Add parsley and oregano, salt and pepper, if desired.
- Blend biscuit mix and add 1/2 cup milk and beaten egg, stirring until smooth.
- Pour batter over top of pie filling.
- Bake 35 minutes at 375° or until top is golden brown.
- Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.