Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love stir fry foods. And I make all different kinds of them for my friends.
Make and share this Vegetable - Pork Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice or 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets (precut bagged)
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup carrot (matchstick cut)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in bite-size chunks
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, 1/2 inch thick slices (cut crosswise,slices cut in half)
- 1 (14 ounce) can baby corn, nuggets drained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup sliced scallion
- cooked rice (optional)
- Put 1 tablespoon of cornstarch in a large plastic ziplock bag.
- Add the pork, seal bag and shake until pork is coated.
- Sauce: In a bowl, whisk soy sauce,water, garlic,juice and the remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch until blended.
- Heat 2 teaspoon of oil in a nonstick skillet over medium- high heat until oil is hot.
- Add pork, stir-fry 3 or 4 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoon oil in skillet, add pepper, broccoli,carrots and stir fry for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir sauce to reblend, add to skillet and bring to a boil.
- Simmer 30 seconds until thickened.
- Stir in corn and pork, heat though.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and scallions.