- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (about 6 ounces)
- 1 large green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, cut into diagonal slices
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice pork across the grain into 1/8-inch strips.
- Brown pork strips in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Push meat to side of skillet.
- Add mushrooms, pepper, zucchini, celery, carrots, and garlic; stir-fry about 3 minutes.
- Combine broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
- Add to skillet and cook, stirring, until thickened; cook 1 minute longer.
- Serve over rice.