Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A must for an overflowing garden! Goes well with a Tomato basil thin crust, a 3 Pepper thin crust, as well as a Basic garlic thin crust.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 small summer squash (or both, sliced or diced) or 2 -3 small zucchini (or both, sliced or diced)
- 1⁄2 medium red onion (sliced or diced)
- 1 -2 garlic clove (minced or pressed)
- 1 red bell peppers (sliced or diced) or 1 green bell pepper, if desired (sliced or diced)
- 1 -2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- basil or cilantro or oregano, to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add veggies and saute lightly until just soft.
- Spread mixture on top of pizza dough leaving a 1/2 to 1 inch border.
- Top with cheese and season to taste using herbs of choice, fresh or dried.