Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a colleague of mine who always brings it when we have "Treat Day". It is very easy to make and a nice change from the usual deep fried shrimp, meatballs, etc. that are usually served as appetizers.
- 2 packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 green onions
- 1⁄2 red pepper
- 4 carrots, grated
- Lay crescent roll dough flat on a cookie sheet and seal the cracks.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Crust will be golden brown.
- Beat together cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dillweed until fairly smooth.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Finely chop cauliflower, broccoli, green onions and red pepper.
- Mix with grated carrots.
- Press firmly into the cheese mixture.