Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love this stuff little bit of work but well worth it. I like to make this when company comes over, it makes a lot and everyone will enjoy.
- 16 refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives
- assorted raw vegetables
- alfalfa sprout
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a 9x13 in pan or 1 14 inch round pizza pan.
- Bake according to package directions, or until lightly browned.
- Set aside and cool.
- Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings until well blended.
- Spread over the crescent roll layer.
- Top with any combination of broccoli or cauliflower flowerets, grated carrot, sliced mushrooms, diced green pepper and top with a grated cheese such as cheddar or colby.
- Top with the alfalfa sprouts.