Recipe by SilentCricket
No, this is not your usual cooked pizza...It's an appetizer that has been popular everywhere I have taken it... (cook time includes baking the pizza crust)
- your favorite pizza dough, baked till golden brown
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 -2 cup grated cheese
- 1 -2 cup chopped raw vegetables, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow pizza crust to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Ranch dressing mix in mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Spread this mixture onto cooled pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Arrange chopped vegetables on top.
- Cut into serving pieces, cover, and chill until ready to serve.
- Note: Use low, or no-fat ingredients to lower calories, etc!