Recipe by happynana
Yummy appetizer. I have the recipe for ages and do not remember where I got it. Overnight refrigeration not included in time.
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed
- chopped vegetables, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and mayo until thoroughly mixed.
- Add dill weed.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Butter hands and spread crescent rolls on ungreased jelly roll pan. Bake as directed until browned.
- Top with cream cheese mixture.
- Add chopped vegetables. I used cucumbers, red pepper, tomatoes, carrots -- whatever you have on hand.
- Refrigerate for at 2 hours.
- Cut into serving size.