1/1 Photo of Vegetable Pizza
Delicious cold pizza appetizer. No need to keep warm.
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the unrolled crescent dough onto a pizza pan.
- 2Spread the dough out with your hands until it covers the pan.
- 3Bake about 8 minutes at 375°F until lightly browned.
- 4While its baking, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing; mix well.
- 5Remove the crust from the oven and let it cool slightly.
- 6Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust, then top with the chopped vegetables and cheese.
- 7Cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 255.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix