Delicious cold pizza appetizer. No need to keep warm.
Make and share this Vegetable Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Place the unrolled crescent dough onto a pizza pan.
- Spread the dough out with your hands until it covers the pan.
- Bake about 8 minutes at 375°F until lightly browned.
- While its baking, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing; mix well.
- Remove the crust from the oven and let it cool slightly.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust, then top with the chopped vegetables and cheese.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Yum! I love this recipe! It is easy to spread the cream cheese mixture and the taste is awesome! Thank you for this recipe that I will use for life!!
Very delicious! I was concerned at first that the ranch mix would be too overpowering, but the "sauce" spreads thin enough that it's just right. I love broccoli and cauliflower but wanted it to have a bit more going on, so I added a chopped red pepper and chopped black olives.
Love this recipe, thank you.