Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great make ahead appetizer.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Press out crescent rolls to cover a large cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done.
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, dressing mix, dill weed, garlic salt and the pepper.
- Spread over the crust.
- Top with finely chopped vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, radish, green pepper, olives, etc.
- Make a day ahead.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Top with grated cheese before serving.