Prep 4 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Not tried it, got it from walmart.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- chopped pecans (optional) or snipped parsley (optional)
- In medium bowl stir together cream cheese, pecans, pineapple, green and red bell peppers and onion. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator. Shape into 2 or 3 balls on individual pieces of plastic wrap. Wrap and chill until serving time. Before serving, roll in pecans or parsley, if desired. Serve with crackers.