- 11 ounces shortcrust pastry
- 1 lb sweet potato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 4 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese, drained
- 10 ounces carrots, chopped
- 6 ounces cauliflower, chopped
- 4 ounces green beans
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 2 ounces fat-free parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- roll out pastry and use to line 6 one cup capacity pie dishes.
- boil, steam or microwave sweet potatoes until soft.
- crain and place in bowl, add milk and mash. stir in ricotta.
- boil, steam or microwave carrots until soft. add to sweet potatoes.
- add cauliflower, beans, red pepper, chives, and ginger and stir to combine.
- dived vegetable mixture between pastry cases, sprinkle with parmesan and bake 400 for 30 min or until pastry is golden and filling cooked.