Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tasty, easy meal from Kraft.
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups rotini pasta or 3 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen mixed vegetables, thawed (I prefer California Mix - broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- Mix spaghetti sauce, pasta, vegetables and 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish or 3-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Very basic. If you don't have a good sauce... it lacks a lot of flavor. I recommend My Mama Iuliucci's "Don't Skip a Step" Spaghetti Sauce
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/my-mama-iuliuccis-dont-skip-a-step-spaghetti-sauce-26947#ixzz1Rqk0EXmQ
This was an easy and delicious recipe. My 3-year old girl raved about it! I have made it several times now, and she always asks for seconds!!! And that's uncommon for her. A good thing about this recipe is that it is ery flexible: you can change the vegetable, the cheese, and you get different variations, all of them great. And so easy and fast to make!!! Thank you for a great family recipe! Saulo
*Pick Your Chef* This was so easy to put together. I would have never thought of mixing all these ingredients but am glad I found this recipe. It has such a wonderful flavor and makes a great leftovers. Thanks Kree! This is a winner in my house.