- 3 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (27 1/2 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese, divided in half
- 2 cups canned sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups thin yellow squash, slices halved
- 2 cups zucchini, slices halved
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided in half (2oz)
- Combine pasta, sauce, half of mozzarella cheese, vegetables and half of Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until heated through.